Your digital campanion
Discover our special objects. Devices including headphones are available at the box office.
What our audio guide offers
- 68 stations in three halls
- 3.5 hours of exciting and interesting traffic stories
- Length of the stories 2 minutes each, plus 19 additional in-depth levels
- Bilingual in German and English
- Separate audio track for children, each story 1.5 minutes long
- Audio guide offers further information on the tour for visually impaired visitors
How it works
- Visitors can borrow the devices, including headphones, at the ticket office.
- Until further notice, the audio guide will be offered free of charge. We welcome your comments during the trial period.
- The listening stations are clearly marked with a headphone symbol.
- Simply enter the corresponding number, press the green button and off you go.