Children's Area – A big Place for little Ones
Here, kids and their parents can play, tinker, paint, build, slide or simply take a break
- You can also eat the food and drinks you have brought with you.
This is what you can experience in the Children's Area
The play area is located in Hall III and is freely accessible.
Free Ride for Kids
Where are you headed? Playing, building, frolicking desired.
Inside the Children's Area
Information on the Children's Area
- The children's area is located in Hall III.
- Access is possible via a ramp and lift.
- Daily: from 9:00 to 17:00.
How and who?
- The visit is included in the museum admission.