Your event at the Deutsches Museum Bonn
How can you hire the museum for your unforgettable event? We will be happy to answer your queries with regard to the planning of your individual event.
- The Deutsches Museum Bonn is suitable for events for 80 to 100 people (presentation seating) and up to 300 people (without seating).
- There is no separate room or hall, which means that the events take place in the middle of the museum and the exhibition area.
- The hire includes the use of the room, the museum’s technical equipment and the use thereof, and the available furniture.
- Depending on the technical complexity, an external technician must be present, who will then also be included in the invoice.
Technical equipment and furniture:
- Sound system with 4 handheld microphones, 2 headsets, up to 4 speakers possible
- Projector, screen, flip chart, magnetic partition walls
- 6 high tables with white covers, chairs, folding chairs, stools
- Speaker’s podium
- Smoking is prohibited in the rooms of the museum.
- During your event, you are liable for the carpets in the museum.
For the catering, we recommend Aramark GmbH Tel. 0228 / 302-246, which is located in the Wissenschaftszentrum.
We would like to advise you that no dark-coloured drinks may be served in the museum because of the carpets.
You have the following options
- Event Basic
Tuesday to Sunday up to 4 hours
Costs: €750 plus 19% VAT. *
each additional hour €150 plus 19% VAT
- Event Plus only Monday (Museum is closed)
Costs: €2,500 plus 19% VAT. *
- Guided tour without an event after 17.00 up to 2 hours
Costs: €15 as a flat rate per person
- Guided tour as part of an event (Basic or Plus) up to 1 hour
Costs: €3 per person
* Price information is not binding; in the event of more extensive set-up and clear-up measures, the prices increase depending on the time and effort involved.
Deutsches Museum Bonn
Telephone +49 228 302 255
Hinweis: Anfragen und Anmeldungen per E-Mail werden bis Freitagnachmittag um 16.00 Uhr bearbeitet.
Do you want to give your guests a truly magical moment?
Paul Hombach is a virtuoso of “astrotainment” and one of the highest profile and most personable astronomy speakers far and wide. No wonder: as an actor and pianist in the “Springmaus” improv-theatre group, he is a real pro on the stage. The Deutsches Museum Bonn is his astronomical second stage. On the big screen, he uses his “portable planetarium” to present the seasonal changes in the night’s sky and reports on the latest events in the universe with the help of impressive pictures.
Contact and booking: http://astrotainment.net/