How to find us
The Deutsches Museum Bonn forms the southernmost point of Bonn’s Museum Mile. It is in the building of the Wissenschaftszentrum with its own entrance near the Transrapid.
Arriving by public transport
- 16 and 63to Hochkreuz/Deutsches Museum Bonn
Please allow ten minutes to walk from the Stadtbahn stop Hochkreuz/Deutsches Museum Bonn to the museum. Banners will guide you along Kennedyallee and Ahrstrasse
- 610 to Danziger Strasse/Deutsches Museum Bonn
- 610 / 611 / 631 to Kennedyallee
- 610 / 631 to Ahrstrasse/Deutsches Museum Bonn
- 610 / 631 / 638 to Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Arriving by car / parking options
- The parking options are limited during the week. Please use public transport!
- There are two disabled parking spaces available in front of the main entrance of the Wissenschaftszentrum.
- There is an SWB e-charging station for two cars in front of the museum on Ahrstrasse.
- There are 6 spaces for coaches in Petra-Kelly-Allee.