On this page you will find the current instructions and rules for your visit.
For your safe stay:
- We recommend that visitors aged 16 and over wear an FFP2 mask in the museum. Children between the ages of six and 15 should wear a medical mask. There is no obligation to wear a mask.
- We also recommend a minimum distance of 1.50 metres from people who are not members of your own household.
- We also recommend regular use of the disinfectant dispensers, which are available in many places throughout the museum.
- If you feel ill and/or suffer from acute respiratory illnesses, we ask you to postpone your visit to the museum until you have recovered. Because healthy you can experience knowledge even better!
Current information about online tickets
- Once the permitted number of visitors is reached on a particular date, no further online tickets will be available.
- Days on which tickets are no longer available are greyed out on the calendar in our online shop. In such cases, please select an alternative day for your visit.
- Tickets are available until 16:00 on the respective day at the online ticket shop. Please note that the Deutsches Museum and its Munich branches close at 17:00.
- The box offices on site are open for spontaneous visitors. However, as the contingent at the box office on site can also be fully booked, we still recommend buying an online ticket in advance.